Nicotine produces a temporary state of enhanced well-being in the brain by affecting many important brain chemicals. Thus, the tobacco user experiences enhanced pleasure, decreased anxiety or depression, and a state of alert relaxation.
Nicotine is a Powerful Drug
Nicotine helps tobacco users:
- Tolerate higher levels of stress without suffering stress symptoms.
- Calm down when they are feeling tense.
- Pep up when they are feeling lethargic.
- Concentrate more effectively.
- Control unpleasant feelings.
- Attain a mild state of euphoria (alert relaxation).
- Manage their weight.
Nicotine regulates the breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and stimulates the production of an impressive number of the brain’s most powerful and pleasurable chemicals: dopamine, beta-endorphine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, arginine and vasopressin.
- Acetylcholine is involved in alertness, pain reduction, learning and memory.
- Dopamine is an important part of the brain’s pleasure mechanism and is involved in all types of drug addiction.
- Beta-endorphine, which has been called the body’s own natural analgesic or morphine, can reduce anxiety and pain.
- Norepinephrine effects alertness and arousal.
You may choose fast, easy, reliable way which can economize your money. We present you original, fresh and cheap cigarettes online from our store at discount price.